Bloody Musky Minnow - Albino
Targets big muskie along rock walls, weedbeds or shorelines.
Weighted and balanced to make a loud splashing noise grabbing the attention of large muskie.
Solid handcrafted high impact construction to withstand the hardest fights.
Perfect minnow imitating action muskie can’t resist.
The BenPro Fishing; Bloody Musky Minnow is a floating minnow designed to dive 1 to 2 feet with a little larger wobble for more attraction.
- Retrieve the Bloody Musky Minnow with a slow steady it will run about 1 ½ feet with a distressed minnow wobble.
- Use it as a jerk-bait. Cast the Bloody Musky Minnow and allowing the ripples to disappear.
- Alternate jerk, retrieve, and rest. The Bloody Musky Minnow will dive on the jerk, then float back to the top on the rest imitating an injured or dying minnow.
- Increase the depth of your Bloody Musky Minnow presentation by adding weight 18 inches in front of the lure.
- Use a figure 8 at the end of each presentation of the Bloody Musky Minnow.
- Trolling the Bloody Musky Minnow with a down rigger or planner board, where permitted, at aspeed of 2 to 4 mph is extremely effective.
Enjoy life’s experiences and pass it on.
“Keep, a tight line, your hooks sharp and take a kid fishing!” Hank